Powered By Blogger

Saturday, January 19, 2013

Merlin

I just finished Season 4 of the British fantasy, sy-fy, action-adventure TV series on Netflix. Season 5 just ended on TV in December and it is the last. But it is not on Netflix yet. There are other online sources and I will probably watch those since I have gone this far. I really liked it at first, but it's getting a little predictable and tiring now. But I have to see how it ends! :-)

If you don't know about it, the story is that the young Wizard Merlin (20ish) is disguised as Prince Arthur's servant and has been told by a dragon that his purpose in life is to protect Arthur Pendragon and see that he becomes the king he is meant to be. But of course Merlin is not allowed to let anyone know that he can do magic, talk to dragons, etc. It is a fun fantasy show which this season saw Arthur become king of Camelot and pull the sword out of the stone.

I don't know why I like fantasy stories, but I always have! This is one of my armchair adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment