Powered By Blogger

Monday, June 23, 2014

7 More State Parks + Rugby This Week!

In my effort to personally visit and photograph all 53 or 54 Tennessee State Parks, I checked off seven more this week, all near Knoxville: Panther Creek, Norris Dam, Big Ridge, Cove Lake, Indian Mountain, Pickett, and Cumberland Mountain where I am now. Here is just one of hundreds of photos, this of one of the natural arches or natural bridges in Pickett State Park.

That was one of the parks I saw today after waking up in a motel across the highway from Cove Lake State Park which had a herd of Llamas behind the motel. Hmmm! Grass mowing? Made on my new cell phone and first ever smart phone for me, a Galaxy S4 - another adventure I'm own and loving it!


Rugby has some really neat architecture which I photographed, but nothing is open on Monday!

Going home tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment