Powered By Blogger

Saturday, March 9, 2013

Shadows Photo

Yesterday I noticed that interesting shadow as the late afternoon sun shown through my bedroom window. Having just finished an online class in "Photo by Design" I recognized the lines, the monochrome simplicity, and what was just interesting to me with my Tudor windows, blinds and floor lamp all making a shadow picture.  :-)

I'm feeling only a little bit better. My allergies have never been as bad and I assume triggered by a musty, moldy old hotel that was once where Ernest Hemingway lived! Tuesday I saw an Allergist ENT who took me off antihistamines and other things for a week to prepare me for allergy tests this Wednesday. Then we will maybe see what is wrong and some possible solutions. Knowing that dusts and molds have bothered me before, I have already got a dust mite proof mattress and pillow covers and a HEPA Air Filter. They are likely to help. I'll report here what happens with the allergies. For now it is sneezing, runny nose and an occasional itchy eye.

I will also try to add a few of my favorite photos from the Cuba trip one at a time here. You can see my Online Gallery for more images or the Photo Book I made by clicking these links.



No comments:

Post a Comment