Powered By Blogger

Saturday, June 22, 2013

Louisville Zoo Today


The first day of my week-long "zoo tour" was spent driving to and visiting Louisville Zoo - a very good zoo and bigger than Nashville's right now. It was very HOT but still enjoyable and of course a got a lot of new animal photos! My favorite section of the zoo was probably "The Islands" which features animals of the South Pacific. The Polar Bear exhibit was great but all indoor on a hot day and the bears were lethargic and same with the gorilla exhibit which might have ranked first for me if not so hot and the primates were more active. Tomorrow I drive to Columbus, Ohio.

Well, photos will be chosen without my usual enlargement or editing because I forgot my laptop and will have to use a hotel computer without being able to see if it is a good photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment