Powered By Blogger

Thursday, July 4, 2013

A Nice Birthday!

I turned another year older today and had a great day! Got to sleep late with my favorite breakfast, then my sister called with greetings. I had a 4th of July grill lunch here at McKendree Village, choosing a chili dog to not be too full for dinner which was treated by the Kevin Hunters' at Famous Dave's BBQ. We shared a feast of ribs, brisket and BBQ chicken. And I found time to create another photo book today, images made Tuesday night at the farewell party for our docent supervisor Chris Kline:
http://www.blurb.com/b/4436368-docent-s-farewell-party

Plus I got lots of birthday cards from other residents here at McKendree Village and dozens of greetings on Facebook! Quite a day! Now I'm hearing the fireworks but not watching. My next adventure is an open house and art show on July 22 for all the residents of McKendree.

No comments:

Post a Comment