Powered By Blogger

Sunday, August 17, 2014

Attacked by a Mockingbird

Wednesday afternoon I was being interviewed on camera by the Fifty Forward FLIP Program (Friends Learning in Pairs reading tutor) in which I participate with much enjoyment. See my FLIP page. Well, the videographer decided it would be outside for better light. At the Donelson 50 Forward we went to that little patio in front of the building with me sitting on a park bench for the interview,  unknown that I was sitting under a Mockingbird nest on the tree limb just above my head. No less than 5 or 6 times the mother Mockingbird dive-bombed into my head to scare me away. It finally worked! She never broke the skin, but it hurt when she hit me!
DISCLAIMER: This photo was not
made during the attach but earlier 
as McKendree Village, but my
attacker wasn't abiding by 
this speed limit.

No comments:

Post a Comment