Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

State Parks Exploration

One of my "Bucket List" plans is to visit all 53 Tennessee State Parks and I have already done more than half. One missing section has been the majority of parks in West Tennessee, so last week I spent 4 days finding and photographing 12 parks I had either not seen or at least had no photos of (in the case of 3). It was a good week, just wish I had taken longer and spent more time at a few of them.

There's a sample photo of each park at  http://www.pbase.com/charliedoggett/travel_state_parks_west
and I plan to eventually have a separate photo gallery for each state park. We have a very good state park system and a perfect place to take "A Walk in the Woods" which is the working title of the photo book I am preparing with photos from all 53 parks. It will eventually be available in my bookstore, maybe this fall.
One of four lakes at Natchez Trace State Park

No comments:

Post a Comment